Choose Your Suitable Plan
- Number of pagesWe design, create and populate content in these standard pages for you. We will design one Home page layout and one inner page layout. We will then update contents on all the pages based on the inner page layout.You may create more inner pages yourself by using Content Management System (CMS).
- Royalty Free ImagesYou can select images from selected sites like fotolia.com to be utililized in your website and we will buy them on your behalf.These images are Royalty Free i.e. anyone is free to buy and use them. Royalty Free is different from Copyright where only one party can buy and use the image. You are not allowed to resell it.
- Static Banner DesignBanner is a prominent way of dispaying your business values, acitvities, operations etc on the main page. We design the banner by combining Royalty free images or the images provided by you and provide up to 3 iterations or changes.
- Responsive Website DesignResponsive Web Design (RWD) is a Web design approach aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors).
- Content Management SystemCMS is a computer program that allows publishing, editing and modifying content as well as maintenance from a central interface without the knowledge of programming. It typically makes use of a WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editor where you page content as you would write in a Word document.
- FaviconA favicon (short for Favorite icon), also known as a shortcut icon, Web site icon, tab icon or bookmark icon, is a small image which is shown in browser Title bar or URL window when your website is loaded.
- Contact us PageA ‘contact us’ page typically contains your business contact information, address, a map and a form wherein your customers can submit queries, feedback, suggesstions, comments, sales enquiry etc. These details are sent out to an email address selected by you.
- Google Map on Contact us PageWe will integrate Google Map on your Contact us page, showing exact location of your Business on the map. This helps your target audience to reach you easily. For us to be able to do this, your address should be traceable by Google in it’s map.
- SEO Friendly URLsSEO Friendly URLs (Clean URLs, RESTful URLs, user-friendly URLs) are purely structural URLs that do not contain a query string [e.g., action=delete&id=91] and instead contain only the path of the resource (e.g.http://www.mobiles.com/phones/android/samsung-galaxy-s3). This is often done for aesthetic, usability, and search engine optimization (SEO) purposes.
- Displaying Social Media Links“FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube – Links to be provided”
- Support for Latest BrowsersThere are multitude of Internet Browsers present in current market e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox etc. We also have browsers for Mobile devices. We design website to support latest versions of all leading browsers. Some of the advanced functionality in website may not be supported in old technology-challenged browsers.
- Post Go Live Support (1 Month)For your peace of mind, we provide free support for any bugs, minor technical issues etc for 1 calendar month post the site going Live. This support, however, doesn’t include any enhancements or change requests.
- Single Point of ContactYou would be assigned a Single Point of Contact (called ‘Account Manager or AM’) who works as per your convenient hours and speaks your language.
- Peace of MindAll of our deliverables come pre-tested for the agreed scope and functionality. Should you find any discrepancies or defects, we would be happy to correct it promptly.
- LogoLogo is unique brand image of your business. It may consist of an Icon, Icon & Text or Text only. You can even embed you business tagline with it. We will provide you 4 distinct samples of Logos. You are allowed to request one complete different set of logo and up to 3 iterations of a selected logo.
- Animated HeaderThis is a program which provides navigation capabilities for Banners. Banner design is a separate task, this utility only helps in moving the banners in required pattern.
- + Services ManagementYou may opt for one of the services management on your website e.g. Restaurant Menu management, Product management, Gallery management, Project Management etc and we will integrate it for your on website.
- Basic Digital ServicesDigital Services is the process of affecting the visibility of your website or web page in a search engine’s (e.g. Google, Bing etc) ‘natural’ or un-paid (‘organic’) search results.Basic Digital Services is one time activity to facilitate.
- Basic SMOSocial Media Optimization (SMO) is the process of increasing awareness of a product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity.
- BlogA blog (a truncation of the expression web log) is a discussion or informational site published on the Internet and consisting of discrete entries (‘posts’) typically displayed in reverse chronological order. This tool is really helpful to create and share meaningful content, which is viewed positively from SEO point of view.
- +E – Commerce FeaturesVarious online shop features.
- Up to 10 Pages
- Up to 5 Royalty Free Images
- 2 Banner
- Up to 16 Pages
- Up to 7 Royalty Free Images
- Up to 3 Banners
- 1 Service Management
- Up to 25 Pages
- Up to 10 Royalty Free Images
- Up to 5 Banners with video
- 2 Service Management
- Up to 25 Pages
- Up to 12 Royalty Free Images
- Up to 5 Banners
- 2 Service Management